Discuss the three points of contention between Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois. Sources – Read: > The Atlanta Exposition
Booker T. Washington’s Atlanta Exposition Speech, September 18, 1895
Of Mr. Booker T. Washington And Others
- Begin with a thesis statement. Do not write an introduction or conclusion. Write three to four (3-4) paragraphs for each. No Works Cited pages
- All paragraphs should be nine (9) to eleven (11) sentences.
- Use textural evidence in the development of each answer, providing MLA style and documentation.
- Answers must show analysis and interpretation. You are to develop a discussion. Do not misrepresent text.
- Answers should be the students’ own analysis and interpretation.
- Do not provide summary of texts.
- Focus the discussion on the Journal Essay topic.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If any aspect of the journal essay is discovered not to be original, the assignment will receive a zero on the assignment.
- Logic, grammar and mechanics are also taken into consideration for assignment grades. These journal essays are designed to make you think about the application of themes and, more importantly, how the themes can be applied to various works. Get now cheapest paper writing service now!