Get ppt help!
Hello, for this assignment I am doing a queer artist and my approved musician is king princess. Note, this should be an album cover. I have attached my group ideas.
The purpose of this assignment is for you to spread your wings, take what you’ve learned so far and fly in a new direction. Your group will be responsible for teaching the class a new subject of your choosing that deepens our understanding of race and identity expressions in American music.
You and your collaborators will work as a team to
- Plan how your group will collaborate
- Pick a topic and an approach
- Determine how your group will communicate (google docs are great). Some meetings will be necessary.
- You may want to define roles so that everyone knows what is expected of them.
- Research the subject so you can “teach” it
- Your group needs to be informed. Research the topic using library resources as well as journalism and music.
- Prof. Lingold will help with this step.
- Craft a multimedia presentation
- Your presentation should include musical examples as well as images
- Be creative – you can use video, powerpoint, stage play, you name it!
- Ensure interactive component
- You might have your classmates do a homework assignment or hold a targeted discussion after a presentation
- Learning is doing and doing is learning. That’s what this assignment is all about. How can you get your classmates involved so that they can learn from you?
*In advance of your presentation, each group will have a 30 minute meeting with Professor Lingold.
Important Requirement: Final Project Reflections
After your project presentation, you will write a one page document reflecting on your individual experience. In order to get credit for the group project, you must submit this document outlining the following:
- Describe your role in the group project. What did you do and how?
- Evaluate the project. What went well and what do you think could be improved?
- What did you learn from the project? In terms of
- Collaborating in a team
The subject matter
- Suggest the grade that you think you earned on the project (Use a letter grade so A, A-, B+, etc….)
- Upload this document to Canvas no later than Friday